Search:

Resignation Letter as Engineer

Following is a sample resignation letter for engineer. You may edit this resignation letter to make your own.


Resignation – An Overview:

One of the trendiest reasons populace resign from their positions at a corporation is to get a job with higher pay someplace else. A good worker or engineer cannot be faulted for quit a job for a good opportunity.


If a justifiable employee has asked for a raise in his salary, and doesn't obtain a reasonable answer, it is possible that the worker or engineer will search for other means of making more cash. One of these means might be to get a completely different job at a new company. If a worker is precious enough to his or her present employer, the boss might make a counter offer.


On the other hand, including that you left the job for additional pay in a resignation letter might not be a fine idea. Keep in mind that your letter goes on folder in the Human Resources department, and can be brought out when prospective employers ask for references. For that reason, it is finest to talk about money with your current boss, and put a simple and polite resignation letter.

___________________________________________________

Resignation Letter as Engineer

April 10, 2011



Mr. John Doe

CEO

Star Technology, Inc.

11 Example Street

Boston, TX 65555

Dear Mr. Doe:

I am writing to let you know that I am resigning from my job as an Electrical Engineer at Star Technologies, Inc. As per clause 7-n of my contact with your company, my resignation will take effect two weeks from now, on April 24, 2011.


I have taken pleasure in working for Star Technologies Inc. for the past five years, but I feel that it is time to move to the next step my career ladder. I am grateful for the opportunities you have given me to raise on both an individual and professional level.


I will be available throughout next two weeks for handing / taking. In the mean time i can be reached at (666) 999-9999

Sincerely,


(Signature)

David Robert

Electrical Engineer

ABC Company

____________________________________________


End of: Resignation Letter as Engineer

0 comments:

Post a Comment